Last Revised February 27, 2020.
Welcome to Pack Education! The www.packedu.com website (the “Website”) and the Pack Education mobile platforms and applications (“Platforms”) are provided by Pack Health, LLC d/b/a Pack Education (“Pack Education,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), for your use in conjunction with the Pack Education NBHWC Training Program (the “Course”). Collectively, our Website, Platforms, and the Course constitute our “Services.”
How We Collect Information
As described in more detail in the following sections, we collect information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide Directly to Us
We collect information directly from you when you perform the following functions through our Website:
- Register for a Course. When you register to take a Course, we ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, and billing address.
- Contact Us. When you contact us though our Website, we ask for your name, email address, and phone number.
- Subscribe. When you subscribe to receive notifications from us, we ask for your email address.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, reflecting details of your visits to our Website, including your IP address, device identifier, traffic data, location data, time stamps, and other metadata.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide our Services to you;
- To improve our Services;
- To communicate with you;
- To facilitate your purchases;
- To compile statistics and analysis about use of the Services;
- To carry out our legal obligations and enforce our rights;
- In any other way we describe when you provide the information; or
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
Sharing of Your Information
We disclose information:
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our Website and other services;
- to fulfill any purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed to you when you provide the information; and/or
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or interests, our investors, or others.
Pack Education uses commercially reasonable measures to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the online transmission of information is not completely secure. Although we have implemented measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its security.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). In the event that we become aware that we have collected personal information from any child, we will dispose of that information. If you believe we might have information from or about a child under 13, please contact us using one of the methods listed below so that we can remove the child’s information.
By U.S. Mail:
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203